Eulark
n00b

Geographic Location: United States
My Bike Make: Kawasaki
Engine Size: 600
Model: ZX6E

Re: ZX6E.com USA

Postby GreenMagicMan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:34 am

Ugh! So frustrating. I recently emailed an older email contact for Dave1 to see if he could get me better contact info for Pengaru or at least more current. So far it's all waiting to get this data from his old server...
Sad this non update I know! Sorry. Still trying and I won't give up.
My current plan is to get contact with him again, and ride down to meet him and transfer over all the data to a hard drive, back that up a second time, and then send that out to the new server Admin.
GreenMagicMan
Track Racer

Geographic Location: California and NH
My Bike Make: 1995 ZX6e
Model: ZX6E / ZZR600 E3

Postby Eulark » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 pm

Cool deal. Keep working on it. It'll work out in the end. The guy can't have disappeared completely.
Eulark
n00b

Postby vmishi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 am

Hi!!!!

I finally got you guys! PartyDance

I'm missing zx6e.net too! Please put my email also on the notify list if you menage to restore the site. Pray Bow

Greeting from Budapest!
vmishi@gmail.com
vmishi

Geographic Location: Hungary
Model: ZZR

Postby GreenMagicMan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:33 am

Hey Vmishi. I remember you from zx6e. How are you?

SO SOME NEWS FINALLY: baby steps yes but progress.
I had my phone completely die and lost some contacts. But I finally figured out a contact for ZXHundred from zx6e.net. He's an old timer there and knows many of the bay area heavies. He is looking up better contact info for me right now, and I hope to track down this one archive of the site finally! (It's in the Bay Area too).
GreenMagicMan
Track Racer

Postby Eulark » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Keep it up.

Even if a new board isnt feasible, the info would be easily put into a sweet ass guide.
Eulark
n00b

Postby GreenMagicMan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Right. I know. Anything is better than this nothing (no zx6e.net). I and so many put so much effort into posts, responses, answers, pics etc etc... It's been such a shame. I keep needing to access things on it myself - and wanting to do more updates too. One thing for me I really liked was that you could upload at least low res pics.
So if I know I'm shooting a tutorial type thing (right now doing one for the Nissin CBR front brake mod), I can set my camera to 640 x 480 res and low and they would just upload there.
ZXHundred is willing to help but so far struck out on knowing how to reach Pengaru directly, and Dave1 doesn't have his info either. I PM-ed 'z3n' on another site yesterday as we are all bay area people. fingers still crossed. And ZXHundred is checking other avenues.

btw: I've gotten a bit frustrated playing 'detective' to find this guy. If anyone have some cleverness, resources, or whatever, and want to try to find an address for this guy, a phone number, or a valid email PM me and I will tell you his screen name (you know that one), his real first and last name, and his current or close to current town or work town. That's all I've been able to find out. I've checked the internets a lot and not really gotten far enough.
GreenMagicMan
Track Racer

Previous

Return to Other ZZR / ZX National Forums